Tieman’s stainless steel chemical tankers that carry Class 8, Class 6 and Class 5 products for corrosive, toxic and oxidizing liquids respectively are the most specialized type of bulk liquid road tanker to operate on Australia’s roads today. Our understanding of the dangerous nature of the products and potential operator hazards is the reason why many companies only trust Tieman to design and build their chemical road tankers to guarantee total compatibility for the product to be carried. The dangerous nature of the product demands that great emphasis is placed on the quality of welding of the barrel and fixtures. Tieman`s expertise will ensure that your chemical tankers comply with all safety and code requirements. Tieman also manufacture a range of non code chemical tankers.
- Lowest tare weight for maximum payload every load… better return on investment
- Smart design 3D technology to ensure operator ease of use
- Ringed barrel design ensures optimum strength
- Ringed tanker has smooth top walkways for optimum drainage with no tripping points
- `New Generation` point mounted suspension gives easy access for maintenance