Aluminium Dry Bulk Tankers
Tieman’s range of lightweight, Aluminium Pneumatic Dry Bulk Road Tankers are the product of Tieman and leading European manufacturer, O.ME.P.S. Srl of Italy. The tankers feature Italian styling and design and are manufactured with industry leading craftsmanship and attention to detail.
After two decades of repairing dry bulk tankers, O.ME.P.S. commenced manufacture of aluminium dry bulk tankers in 1999.
Today O.ME.P.S. export around the world, which is a testament to the quality, performance and reliability of the equipment.
They now manufacture in excess of 400 tankers each year and are growing. The company is currently building a new factory alongside the existing facility to increase its’ output and reduce delivery times.
- Expertise and technical knowhow to design the best solution for your application.
- Industry leading and proven PBS capability.
- Proven reliability and performance in Australian conditions since 2009.
- AS1210 Pressure Vessel code compliant for safe operation in Australia and New Zealand.
- High quality, low tare weight aluminium construction.
- Seamless front and rear hoods.
- Robust and durable bolted steel suspension hanger design.
- Your choices of suspension and axles inc. SAF, BPW, Hendrickson etc.
- Bottom discharge and tipping type tankers.
- Discharge cones fitted with your choice of aerators or aeration cloths.
- Local service, repairs, spare parts and technical support.
Availabe in the following configurations – PBS Approved
- Quad axle single tankers
- 20m B Doubles
- A Doubles
- Road Trains
Prescriptive GML, CML & HML Tankers
- Tandem & Tri-axle Single tankers
- 19m B Doubles
- 20 B Doubles
- 26 B Doubles
- Road Trains
Suited for the following products
- Fly ash
- Animal Feed
- Soda Ash
Find out more. Get in touch!
To learn more about our range contact us